Hi, my name is Jordan Andrews-Sheldon. I am 18 years old and I was born on October 24, 1991 in Norristown, Pennsylvania. My family and I moved to Sarasota when I was pretty young so I don’t really remember it to well but we go up and visit quite often. I absolutely love it there especially when it snows! They have one of the biggest malls in the United States every time I’m there I spend so much money on clothes. I have two younger brothers which I am really close to one is 14 and the other one is 6. My future goal is to be a wedding planner because I would love to someday make someone’s big day the best day of their lives. My favorite things to do when I’m not busy are go shopping with my girls and tanning at the beach. I love going out on my boat to go fishing with my guy friends. I always seem to catch bigger fish then them which make them so mad. I enjoy listening to hip hop but listening to country especially at a concert packed with people makes it so much more fun than hip hop!
For a really long time I have really wanted to go backpacking through Europe with my best friend and explore the many things the countries throughout Europe hold. To see the different traditions and culture of places so far from home I can’t wait for. I would also love to go shopping down 5th avenue in New York and buy everything! Traveling is a big dream of mine and I can’t wait to fulfill it.
Hey we have the same birthday month, I was born October 11th. I absolutely love the snow too; it is too bad Florida does not have all four seasons. Have you been to the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota? If you have not visited, then you will definitely shop until you drop over there. I never thought about wedding planning like that, it really is a big deal when I do think about it. If your future goal is to be a wedding planner, then I hope you get to be just that. I have been fishing once and I enjoyed it, so maybe I will go again in the future. Have you heard of Lupe Fiasco by any chance? If you like hip hop, then I would look him up. Traveling is one of the best things you can do in this world and if you get a chance to visit China, do it. Don’t hesitate to travel anywhere your heart desires.
ReplyDeleteHey Jordan! I'm Emily from English class. Not the teacher Emily, the other one. haha. You're so lucky that you've seen snow. I've lived in Miami all my life so I've never had the opportunity to see snow. Wow, wedding planning sounds really cool. Believe it or not, I used to want to be a wedding planner. I love to shop too! You seem like a pro at fishing. I've lived by the water all my life and I've never been fishing. I don't know, I guess I was just never interested in it like you are. Backpacking through Europe has always been one thing that I always wanted to do. Good luck at FGCU and I hope you become the best wedding planner that you can be. Maybe one day you'll plan my wedding!(:
ReplyDeleteWe have the same BIRTHDAY!! Wow! That crazy! I've never met anyone with the same birthday as me. I've only met people that have their birthdays really close to mine. My best friend birthday is the day before ours, and then my dad and all of my aunts have their birthdays in October. So do you like that Halloween always falls a week after our birthday? We have a lot of the same interest, and we are both Scorpio's. Good luck with obtaining you goal in becoming a wedding planner! :]
ReplyDeleteJordan, that's so funny ... Amber, who talked to the class yesterday, works in the wedding department at Macy's somewhere in Naples. I think it's such a fun, creative career for you!
ReplyDeleteHey Jordan,
ReplyDeleteI see that fishing out on the boat is one of your favorite things to do. Fishing is also one of my favorite activities; I really don’t think that there is anything better than being out on the open water. My friends and I always go out on a boat; we like to go to a ship wreck a few miles off the coast. You should come with us next time we go! But I guarantee you that you will not catch the biggest fish!